CLEMS can manage your association’s governance, operational and strategic areas with confidence.
Whether you are registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission (ACNC), the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) or your state registrar of incorporated associations, CLEMS can lodge on your behalf:
- Annual returns
- Changes of directors
- Your annual report
- Changes to your constitution, articles of association, by-laws or model rules
CLEMS can undertake special projects across governance, operational and strategic areas of your organisation, such as;
- Preparing position statements and policies
- Undertaking research, completing specific projects including meeting the additional requirements of funded projects
- Securing meetings with government and preparing briefing papers/ presentations
- Preparing funding applications and submissions
- Implementing a Code of Ethics and complaints processes
We can also put in place risk management and quality systems processes, and conduct sustainability or feasibility reviews.