Organisations come to CLEMS Management seeking efficient association management and professional secretariat services.
We are committed to quality and integrity and enjoy long-term partnerships with client organizations. Our focus is to help them bring value to members, maximize resources and achieve new levels of membership growth.
CLEMS works with you to plan and execute the association’s initiatives, programmes and services based on your overall mission, strategy and objectives. We specialise in not-for-profit management, including membership management, accreditation and professional development events.
- Complete accountability
- Professional advice with integrity
- A team approach led by experienced association staff
- Access to professional staff expertise in organisational management techniques and technology
- Trained specialists to provide support in areas such as financial accounting, marketing and communications
- Full time staff support while enjoying cost savings resulting from a shared resource relationship
- Staff flexibility with heavy and light workload periods
- A broad information base and valuable contacts in the business and wider association industry
CLEMS Management are leaders in developing new strategic and streamlined processes that benefit members in various areas such as networking, professional growth, education and international recognition.
Our service arrangement is tailored to client-specific needs in whatever the size, scope or level of requirements. We offer our experience and resources to support and enhance every possible area of your organisation’s activities.
What they say
“On behalf of the Board, I would like to take this opportunity to thank our Secretariat, CLEMS, for the enormous work they have committed to professionalising AMTA’s documents as well as its communication and online presence. These are a significant components of AMTA’s strategic direction and we thank CLEMS for their contribution and expertise.” – Executive Officer, Australian Music Therapy Association
“CLEMS has demonstrated that through their centralised secretariat office, with a strong and knowledgeable support staff, the administration, member services and financial management of our group has been seamless. Given our large membership and stakeholder base, I have found CLEMS to be efficient in coordinating and managing the required administrative services of our group and agendas and financial statements provided in a timely manner.” – President, Road Safety Association Victoria